Monday, September 19, 2011

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

I just did a produce swap with my in-laws.  It was awesome.  I gave them all the picked tomatoes (there are a lot more still in the garden), a few potatoes and 8 or so peppers.  In return I got 2 more small boxes of peaches to add to the 3 boxes they gave us last night.  Now instead of tomatoes coming out of our ears, we have peaches!  I'm going to can the nicer-looking ones and jam and dehydrate the not-so-cute ones.  I think I'll be busy for a few days with these.  More work, but at least they're not tomatoes!!




1 comment:

  1. Yay for peaches! I love making jam and canning them as they are tasty any time throughout the year. Good luck with the produce! I've been thinking I need to make more jam. Jimmy tends to really like the stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete