I think that when I post something on Facebook, I think that I don't need to put it on my blog, too. I'm going to blame Facebook for my lack of blogging.
My son auditioned for Honor Choir at school. There were 8 spots to fill. He made it easily. So now he sings in 3 choirs at school. One is a class and the other two are extracurricular. I'm so glad he enjoys singing and has the courage to try out for things.
Daughter #1 was just called and set apart as Beehive class president yesterday. She chose great counselors and they will do great, I'm sure.
I start working with the Activity Days girls tomorrow. I will be a leader for the oldest group, which includes Daughter #2. Very exciting for both of us.
Several of the chickens are molting. Why they do it when it gets cold is confusing. There are feathers everywhere.
The house is a mess. There is not a clean spot anywhere. Some work will be done. Today.
We are going to get serious about 72-hour kits.
Teaching radKIDS has been great. My sis and I make a great team.
Yay!!! I love reading your blog (even if everything is on Facebook) and I love commenting on it too. Haha. That's so exciting about Chris! Who knew he would love to sing as much as he does. That's awesome! Way to go Chris! Yay for daughter #2 on her calling. How fun! She'll do a marvelous job, I have no doubt. Activity Days will be fun too. You'll be the best leader! Our chickens are molting too and look rather silly. Feathers everywhere is an understatement. Sheesh. You could make a few nice down pillows from all the feathers here.
ReplyDeleteOur house is a wreck too. I'm hoping that this week we'll (or rather I'll) be able to get it clean-ish.
Thanks for helping with radKIDS! I love teaching it with you! You're doing so awesome!
I second all Mary's comments. So proud of you Chris carrying on the family tradition of music.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting on your blog for lame people like me who aren't on facebook but still want to know what you're up to! :) Love ya Tara!
ReplyDelete