that 9 a.m. on school mornings is the best time ever.
that warm rice bags on cold feet are wonderful.
that I do not like calling people on the phone.
that the movie, You Again, is cute.
that I need to put away the clean laundry.
that I'm almost done with The Book of Mormon again.
that eating less carbohydrates is hard.
that I ran out of things to write.
It's 8:30am that I love on school mornings.
ReplyDeleteWarm rice bags are used every night in this house. For my feet.
It depends on who I'm calling on the phone and if I like the nature of the call or not.
I've never seen that movie.
I need to switch laundry.
Way to go with the Book of Mormon! I'm working on the Old Testament.
Eating less carbs IS super hard.
And I'm glad you posted. I look forward to reading them!