Monday, August 29, 2011

88 + 22 =

Yikes!!!!

That's how many tomatoes we currently have in the house.  I just picked 88 tomatoes a few minutes ago and we had 22 that were ripening in the kitchen.  This is getting out of hand!

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh. That's crazy how many tomatoes you have! I just went out and picked five. Haha. Our tomato crop hasn't been all that great this year. Bummer. If you want to give some of your tomatoes away, we're more than happy to take some for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn says: (Yay, I can post a comment again!) Ambyr's plant has 3 (one was just about to be ready to pick and some little critter came and stole it during the night; Ambyr was very sad), and McKenna's is a huge 5 foot plant, but not a single tomato. :( I wish you could send some to us.

    ReplyDelete