Friday, June 24, 2011

AC

It is currently 72 degrees outside and 84 degrees inside the house.  I think something is wrong here....


We had our air conditioner looked at today.  It is beyond repair, the poor thing.  We will now be replacing both the air conditioner and the furnace, since they are both 15 years old and one of the two doesn't work and the other will probably quit in the near future.  We are all looking forward to some cooler temperatures in this house.

1 comment:

  1. Our house got up to 80 degrees yesterday before the kids finally convinced me to turn on the A/C. I usually try to put it off for as long as possible and I almost made it to July this year. Normally it's late May.

    I hope you can get your furnace and A/C fixed soon. 84 degrees is WAY to warm for comfort.

    ReplyDelete