Saturday, May 21, 2011

To Flush or Not to Flush

That is no longer the question.  We got a new toilet in the kids' bathroom.  It is awesome.  Flushing our old toilet was a nearly minute-long suspenseful ordeal of waiting to see if everything would go down or not, with hand hovering over the plunger in case it wouldn't.  Which meant for most of my kids, they wouldn't flush.  It was too scary.  That resulted in me getting mad and yelling "flush the toilet!!!" whenever I went in there.  Gross.

This new toilet flushes in about 5 seconds and everything gets flushed.  In the words of my son,"that is the most awesome toilet sound I've ever heard."  Agreed.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo for a new toilet!!! I stood over that toilet a few times with the plunger in hand, hoping I wouldn't have to yell for you...

    Enjoy the newness and the flushing sound!

    ReplyDelete