Here are some of the things I've been working on around here lately:
Decorating for the holidays.
This was my first project using Mod Podge.
This was an idea I had for a while. The flowers, stems and dirt are crocheted and the background is burlap. I love the different textures. It turned out really well!
I put the wood the music sheet wreath is on together out of a pallet I found under our stairs.
This room is what used to be the little girls' room downstairs. It is now my "mom cave."
I crocheted this rug out of some French fabric from a neighbor.
Here's a sneak peek at some Christmas gifts for nieces and nephews in progress. The wood owl holding envelopes is actually a napkin holder. So cute!
The little girls are now in the old computer room. I got the purple paint for free and the girls picked out the shelf and items on it at D.I. I still have some things to do in here, so I won't show the rest of the room.
This is my nightstand. I got it for $5 at D.I. and just love it!
If we have to have a gun safe in our bedroom, I might as well make it cute!
This is a wreath made out of jute and crocheted flowers.
This concludes the tour of our house. As you can see, I love making things and using what I have and getting thrifted things for cheap!
I LOVE everything you've done with the house! You are such an amazing decorator and the things you make are so beautiful! I'm still floored by the newly decorated "Tara's Craft Room" downstairs. I just couldn't even believe my eyes when I walked in. WOW!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited you decided to join the blogging world!